Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week in Pictures

This week has really flown by!

The sun has been shining more, the snow is gradually melting, and temperatures have consistently been above freezing. It is cause to celebrate!!

I only have two months left at Luther before I will be leaving and not returning til good until February. Since there is little time left, I am trying to enjoy it all!

So here is a little summary of life so far, caught up in pictures...

One of my friends made me mittens!! They are really cute and warm.

It's a Fr-ate! (A friend date)

With yummy food...

And Good company!!

Luther has a Planetarium, and it was such a joy to be able to go there this week! (Twice)

Decorah is gorgeous

Such a great running buddy

Coffee Shop Homework dates and real flowers.  Spring is here!

Hard to believe how quickly this year is flying by!!
Looking forward to the next couple of months.
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment