Saturday, October 11, 2014

Book Reviews

A while ago, I finished the book, Love Wins by Bob Goff. It is a truly incredible book that I loved diving in to. It is essentially about different moments and experiences from the author's life where he has seen Christ. I found myself laughing out loud, and sharing multiple chapters at a time with my family as I was reading it. It is incredibly heartwarming and focuses on the emotion that ties people together--love.  It even was the inspiration for Brandon Heath's song, "Love Does". (One of my favorites) This book is easy to relate to, the message is amazingly simple, and the author writes with an honest and humble perspective. If you would like a wonderful, uplifting, and powerful story, I would recommend you give this book a go!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment