Monday, June 8, 2015

The #100HappyDays Finale

It is actually so hard to believe that this finale is real. I cannot believe that 100 days ago I started documenting each day. Time has certainly gone by quickly!! This turned out to be a great project for the end of the year. With how busy things were, it worked well to take a quick picture each day, marking some pretty great moments.
So here it is...The Finale

Day 91:


 Our Luther Graduation was trending on Facebook because of Chris Norton! So so cool.














Day92:








We wasted no time in coming home and removing six bushes and a tree from the yard.








Day93:

Going through pictures and found this lovely one from this weekend!! Not sure how I ever got so lucky to have these people apart of my life. (Sorry for being so sentimental)













Day94:

Freshly taken out Wisdom teeth call for Mac n Cheese and I bought myself some coconut water to try...so tasty!!














Day95:

I absolutely love this song, "At the Cross" by Chris Tomlin, and I figured I would try to play it on guitar.














Day96:

This has been my favorite to show to watch while I've been incognito on the couch eating popsicles and swapping stories with my chipmunk friends (who I have suddenly morphed in to). This is about a young woman named, Dr. Hart from NY who inherits a small town medical practice in the heart of Dixie. This show reminds me of my favorite movie, "Sweet Home Alabama", and is pretty cute.
Day97:

It was a beautiful day for a bikeride with Dad to Chatfield State Park!




Day 98:


Sky Ranch Barbeque and Bluegrass Picnic!!
So great to see everyone. 














Day99:


Macarooooonnnsss. I have always wanted to try these French cookies, and happened to find a very cheap box of them at Trader Joe's. So much love with a cup of tea!!












Day100:


How fitting to end my #100HappyDays with a picture of the sunset after the rain??

















What a great One hundred days its been. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment