Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Happenings

So here goes the first post on a brand new blog! I am psyched to be starting this blog. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I've followed many, many lifestyle blogs, so I figured that it was time to start my own! Here's a little bit about me, I'm a college student with dreams of traveling. I love the mountains, skiing, hiking, and playing outside. I'm a huge fan of anything British, I love tea, and I love to read. I'm an elementary education major and I can't wait to see what the future has in store. I love God, and I love to smile. That about sums me up!

Today is the first day back for me from Fall Break, and I'm sitting here with a bummed thumb. I sliced off part of my thumb when I was cutting apples this weekend with my family. Unfortunately it was my right hand, and as I am a "Righty" this will add on an extra challenge. But I am up for it! My goal now that I am back at school is to really focus on eating healthy and exercising. I need to shed a couple of pounds before the holidays. But I know it is possible.

Bloggers always seem to spill out their souls on their blogs, something I'm going to have to get accustomed to. But we'll get there! 

It is beautiful fall weather here.The maple tree outside my window is turning red as we speak, and I can't wait for it to be a full-fledged red. I just love fall. Sweaters, tea, hugs, books, pumpkins, and the crunch of leaves underneath my boots. The mountains have snow already, but I think I can wait for the snow here a little bit longer. For now I will be content watching each leaf fall slowly out of the trees, gracefully landing on the soft grass below it. 

Have a blissful Fall Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment