Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dreams for the New Year

As many of my friends have jetted off throughout the world, on their adventures, I have really enjoyed hearing all about them. The thought of travel has crossed my mind so many times over the past few weeks. I would absolutely love to travel--it has been a goal of mine for many years to see the world, especially Europe. As I have heard about some pretty amazing adventures from overseas, I keep thinking about how much travel I have been blessed with during this past year. From road trips to mountain climbing, each trip has brought a new view and wonderful memories. Even though some of the trips that I have been able to take don't involve crossing any oceans, they have certainly given me some amazing perspectives. I feel that someday my travel days will come a-calling, (And when they do, I will accept them with arms open wide) but for now, I feel like I am right where I need to be. Once again, I am struck with the idea about how all it takes is looking at things from a new perspective. Yes, I want to travel, and someday I will. But for now, I have been blessed with some pretty awesome moments this past year. I look forward to many more to come. :)

Sunset in Iowa!
Moose---one of the most incredible sights

From the Top of Mummy's Head in Rocky Mountain National Park

This is the greatest backyard!







No comments:

Post a Comment