Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

There has been so much excitement and fun going on lately, and the only way I can think to explain my excitement about life is through pictures...so here are quite a few of them!


Last weekend, we flew up to UND for family weekend! It was terrific. Great weather and so good to spend time with friends and family!

UND Women's Hockey Game

Tour of the Ralph Engelstad Hockey Arena

And then there was this perfect sunrise...



 ________________________________________________

One of the best parts of these past seven weeks has been spending time with family! 
I have loved being with these two adorable and precious little ones. It has been a huge blessing to have spent the weeks with my family! They are all so wonderful. So grateful for their hospitality and the many laughs over this time! :)

Jennie really liked taking "Selfies" :)
A little blurry, but Lizzie loved the blocks.





________________________________________________________
The goodbye gifts for the first graders, "'Owl' miss you!"

It has truly been a wonderful seven weeks spent in the first grade. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have gained from my time there. I feel like I have grown a great deal from those times, and although some days were tough, and sometimes exhausting, it was definitely worth it. 
If you would like to read more in depth about various aspects of my teaching here is my educational-teaching blog: 
I am certainly going to miss my classroom of first graders. They were all so cute, caring and ready to learn! First graders definitely have a way of experiencing the full spectrum of human emotion. One moment they are crying, the next jumping up and down with joy. It makes me smile that I have been privilege to being apart of these little one's lives for this amount of time. I know from this experience, that teaching is what I was meant to do. I love being in the classroom, learning from the kids, and bringing excitement, passion and positivity to my instruction.

So what's up next? 
Well a trip to Luther, and then seven weeks in a fifth grade classroom! This teaching journey has certainly been a huge blessing! So grateful to God for this season in life! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment